Thursday, October 25, 2012

I have a home for my furniture!!!

I am so excited to be moving out of my garage to a respectable business -- Robin's Egg, in Milford, NH.  It will be so nice to have a little corner of the universe where you can come and check out my latest creations.  Yahoo!  Bye, bye Craigslist.  I won't miss you.  :(

Robin's Egg is over 9,000 square feet and is "an eclectic melting pot of vintage, rustic, primitive, shabby chic, country, farmhouse, french, artistic, travel inspired and uniquely infused designs to help you create the perfect combination in your own home!".  I plan on moving in next week, but thought I would give you a little tour of the new home for The Reclaimed Life.

LOVE the wire basket lights
The sweetest little vignette
Loving me some old windows
I kind of fancy a globe bowl
Fantastic rustic table
I have a thing for old, chippy beds
Need a sign? 
Beautiful crib turned bench
Loving chunky mint green!

Also, check out Robin's Egg Facebook page where the new items are featured everyday!  There are special seasonal weekends announced on FB as well.

Hope to see you soon!

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. That place is FULL of eye candy - what a lovely place to call home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots and lots of vintage furniture! Yes, Rebecca, this place is truly a wow-worthy! I love that rustic cabinet in the first photo. I would really love to refurbish it!

    Gerry Bossier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely information on home furniture topic. I appreciate with the information which is true to the best of my knowledge
    Bean Bags

    ReplyDelete