Sunday, November 18, 2012

We're in Business! And a Holiday Event!

We are officially in business!  The creations by myself and my partner can be found at Robin's Egg and we're thrilled to be there.  If you read this post, you can check out the photos I took of the rest of the store.  In the meantime, here are photos of our little space:

Loving Brenda's dresser

Now that I've given you a glimpse of our shop, I'm giving you are extra special reason to visit:  The Holiday Open House at Robin's Egg.  This weekend, November 25th and 25th, is Robin's annual Holiday Open House.  If you print out the Early Bird ticket below, or head to their Facebook page to print it out, you can arrive one hour before the doors officially open.  Sounds good to me!


Also, the shop is collecting new fleece blankets for a wonderful local charity.  You bring a blanket, you get 10% off your entire purchase.  Another win win.

 Have fun shopping,



Debbie






1 comment:

  1. What a delightful space! Your staging skills are really great. I wish you all the best in your endeavor. Jeanne

    ReplyDelete