Thursday, July 11, 2013

Knock Off -- Baseball Display Shelf

I have a friend who saw this online:


It really is adorable.  It's from the Lillian Vernon website, and she was about to buy two when she thought of me.  And I'm glad she thought of me because I'm always up for a challenge.

Here's my version:


 

I used a hole saw attached to a drill press to make all the holes.  They are attached with glue and nails through the back.  The bat was cut with a jigsaw and attached the same way.


She wanted two of them for two sweet little boys.  Both were made from pine; I kept one natural and I applied an oak stain to the other.




May you hit all the balls out of the park,

Debbie

Sharing with:





7 comments:

  1. Totally a GREAT project!! Did you swing by The DIY Dreamer lately? You may be happy to check out the featured post... just sayin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Great project and yours looks amazing. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am delighted to come to such a wonderful blog. I am really very impressed to read from top to bottom. I read every single line and understand the essence of every single word. I appreciate all efforts.หิ้งพระ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks bestsportsgearhub.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. best maple bats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Baseball Display Shelf. I need one
    Mike from fightgearguide

    ReplyDelete